Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Challenge entry

I wish I could say that this was so much fun that I'm going to do it all the time but.....
I decided to enter a scrapbooks etc. challenge using stiching. My first idea actually jammed up my embroidery machine so I went to plan B. I really like plan B. I cut the stars from old jeans and stiched around the inside using a thin crochet yarn. Never stiching before this took a while. The first needle was too big and frayed the stars. So I started over and cut bigger stars. Bigger stars didn't show the thread. Not having any embroidery floss I broke into my crochet basket and pulled out a crochet lace yarn. Expensive but it worked. The All American boy stickers and A chipboard is CTMH as is the ink pad to color the A. The star paper is left over from the 4th page. The pictures are all Robby.
A little OT but thought I'd add it here. I've been wanting to do some video tutorials on the blog but realized that my hands really need a manicure before I put them out for everyone to see. Too much hot glue and gardening. So I'm off to get a spa manicure and a pair of gardening gloves. So, be on the lookout for video coming soon!
Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment