Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3 projects







Yesterday I pulled out some vinyl and did a "Welcome" sign for our front door. Wreaths are not an option but I wanted something on the door.

I wanted to play with the word cards so I cut a mom out from cardstock. It's not overly emblished mainly because my mom isn't the emblished type. Also, it gets really expensive to mail cards when they have buttons and brads and things poking up on them.

The final project I finished is our wedding kiss picture. Using CTMH papers and the pazzles vine design this is what I came up with. I'm not 100% on the bows but they were fun to make and I couldn't come up with anything else to add to it.

I purchased some chocoate vinyl and plan to do a word wall today. Not sure of the quote that I'll use yet.

I signed up for a class down at the MaddScrapper to make a wallet album. It will be my first "official" scrapbook class. I'm looking forward to getting out of the house and having some fun.

You'll notice (hopefully) that most of my projects are using CTMH products. I Love CTMH-I have an awesome consultant who does amazing paper crafts. I bring this up because I wonder if I could use my CTMH papers or if I have to buy the ones from the store?

I've been thinking alot about store vs consultant. I love the CTMH aspect because it makes scrapping so incredibally easy. When I walk into a store I am soooo overwhelmed. I do like to see other products so I stop into the store once or twice a month. And I really love the shiney glitterly paper. So, I guess I enjoy a little of both.



No comments:

Post a Comment