Thursday, March 26, 2009

On the wall


I spent the better part of yesterday hanging this in my dining/living room. It took about 2 hours from start to finish. The worst part was with the transfer tape. It wasn't quite strong enough to "easily" take the vinyl but too strong to let it go onto the wall. I know Michaels now sells these phrases and am wondering if it's easier to just buy them (w/40% off). Maybe it will get easier the more I do. I have a couple that I want to do for my car (have to show off the family). Also the picture looks a little askew but it looks ok on the wall.


Class is tonight and we are making a wallet photo book. Oh, and I'm going to do a whole day scrap on Saturday. I have no idea what to scrap for a day but I'll think of something. I found this cute purse card on the Joann website. I might make a few of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment