Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A new day




I say that because the 4th is over. No one went to the emergency room and my house didn't burn down!


My magnificent husband surprised me with a CTMH goodie box. He bought me the $125 mystery box. I really think that it's the little things he does that reminds me what a wonderful person he is and how lucky I am to have him for a husband.


Well, my box had cranberry base pages in it. Lucky for me I love the cranberry and it matches one of my favorite paper packs "blue ribbon". So I did a quick layout with it. I purchased the retired "snap, crackle, pop" fireworks stamps and just had to use them for this layout. I don't have a title for the page yet. I'm sure something will pop into my mind soon and I have a couple of hours before the pictures are developed so there is time.
In lieu of a new post, I just added the title page. I knew it wouldn't take too long to come up with a title.


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment