Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Scavenger Hunt game




A while ago my guys received a card game scavenger hunt. It's one of those timeless classics that keeps them busy for a while. I thought my niece Olivia might enjoy a take on the game. Plus, it will allow mom a moment to just sit and catch her breath.


The cards are 4x6. The front is decorated (I used my stash of pink stickers) and on the back are the items to find. I used CTMH textured card stock, I love the darker front and lighter back.


I could see these being altered a bit for a car trip, camping trip or birthday party, or to find outside items. You can make as many or as few as you need. My niece is 3 but you could get more specific or more generic to fit the age of the child. You get the picture....I have a tin that I'll alter to package them up in.


Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment